Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm Back...and I Need Work!


So my old blog, Handjobs for Third Stringers, has gone the way of the Members Only jacket, due to the fact that it was mainly a vehicle for ranting at my friends while I lived in Virginia. Once back in Milwaukee, it seemed superfluous. But now that most of my friends HAVE blogs (and one has a blog that he gets PAID TO WRITE), I'm starting to feel a case of blog-envy. These friends of mine have blogs that are devoted to a single topic, be it baseball or music criticism. I've decided to start up a blog made of mainly of movie reviews with the occasional political or cultural essay thrown in for good measure. As such, my next post will be a list of my Top Five films of 2006, followed by a run-down of what I'm looking forward to in '07. Sound like no fun whatsoever? I know!

No comments: